After being nominated for The Liebster Award last month, I have now been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by my lovely friend Amy! Thank you so much! (Her blog is fab, so definitely check it out!)
These are the rules of the Versatile Blogger award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award (Thanks again x 1 million Amy!)
- Share Seven facts about you
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know you’ve nominated them
Seven Facts about Sian
I already have a “10 facts about me” on my About page, so I’m going to try to not include any of those, so you get fresh facts haha!
- I’m really afraid of germs and this means I can’t share food or drinks with anyone. Including my boyfriend. I know it’s weird, yes I do kiss him, no I don’t think about germs when I kiss him… I dunno why I’m weird! Sometimes I will touch something and then wipe my hand on my clothing.. I often don’t even realise I’m doing it! (I’ve also done it after shaking people’s hands and not realised til it’s too late… awks)
- I’m a really fussy eater. I hate it and I try to push myself to try new things but I often don’t like them. It makes healthy eating extremely hard!
- My most embarrassing moment was when I was 13, I was with one of my best friends running for a bus in Wimbledon and I was wearing a crappy top and bra from Primark (not that all their tops are crap, just that this particular one was). The crappy top broke and fell down, taking my bra with it and I flashed Wimbledon town centre. The worst part was I didn’t realise for at least a minute and just carried on running! The bus driver let me on for free though because I was nearly in tears from embarrassment so, y’know. Silver linings.
- Sometimes (when everyone in my house is out) I like to put my headphones in, blast Disney songs and mime along. Because sometimes, you just want to pretend to be Ariel. And that’s okay!
- I used to have a Youtube channel with videos of me singing. I took it down recently because I hate hearing myself sing and I hadn’t touched it in years, but I kind of miss it. *frantically checks that it IS deleted*
- Growing up, I had two imaginary friends called Spicy and Grassy. Spicy was a ball of spice and Grassy was a ball of grass. They were completely in my head, but kinda shows how much imagination I had (or didn’t have). Spicy was a girl and Grassy was a boy, and Grassy was the mischievous one, so if I had a naughty idea I would blame it on Grassy. When I would sulk after being told off, Spicy and Grassy would make me see the error of my ways.
- I’m allergic to face paint, but I only found this out after going to the Disney Store when Mulan was about to be released in the cinema. You could choose between getting your face painted like Mulan’s make up, or getting your face painted like her dog, Little Brother. Being the girly girl I am, I went for the dog. I looked FABULOUS, but then an hour later was crying at home with my mum scrubbing it off because I’m so allergic. She took pictures first though because, y’know, priorities. And no, you’re not seeing them.
I thought I’d share some different facts- although I’ll probably lose all my followers due to my sheer weirdness hahaha!
The Blogs I am nominating:
If you’ve been nominated before or whatever then whoops, sorry! But this is basically just my way of saying that I love your blogs! 🙂