WoOoOoOoO… Ahem. I’ll stop now, but you get the gist.
A quick and delicious treat for any Halloween party are these cute Ghost cake pops! They’re super simple to make so I thought I would share them with you!
You will need:
- A Cake Pop Mould
- Vanilla Cake Mix
- Cake Pop Sticks
- A few squares of white chocolate
- White Fondant
- Black Fondant
- Rolling pin
- First, you will need to make your cake mixture. I would recommend making a vanilla cake as it is light so won’t show up underneath your white fondant!
- Then, put your mixture into the cake pop moulds and bake for the recommended amount of time depending on the recipe you are using!
- Once the cake pops are out of the oven, leave them to cool completely before you attempt to start decorating.
- Once the cake pops are ready to decorate, melt your few squares of white chocolate either in the microwave or in a bowl above boiling water.
- Dip your cake pop sticks in the melted white chocolate and then put into the cake pops.
- If you can, put into the freezer for 5 minutes to allow the white chocolate to set inside of the cake pops.
- While you wait, start rolling out your white fondant ready to cover your cake pops with. You need to make sure your fondant is not too thick as it will weigh down the cake pop. The good thing is, you won’t need much fondant at all due to how small the cake pops are!
- Using a small knife, cut out enough fondant to cover the cake pop.
- Drape the fondant over the cake pop, pinching the draping fondant into pleats.
- Roll tiny balls of black fondant and add onto the white fondant for eyes!