Well. This month took forever, didn’t it?! Although considering how fast 2015 goes I’m kinda okay with 2016 dragging. Otherwise I’ll be 24 before I know it.
So how has the start to your 2016 been?
Mine has been… eventful. Some good, some bad. Quite a lot of it bad actually, but things seem to be picking up now so fingers crossed February will be a good month for me!
So here’s what major things happened for me in January:
- I got another cake order!- Hooray! I’m glad that people are liking my cakes and asking me to make cakes for them, my friend asked me to make a cake based on the Lulu Guinness clutches.
- I had a mini blog revamp!- I didn’t change too much but just gave the blog a tidy up and of course added my fab new header by my friend Jess!
- Getting back into fitness- I’ve been doing okay with this. I started really strong and then weakened in the middle when I had a lot of stuff going on, but now that things are starting to get sorted I’m hoping I can get right back into this again!
- Going to the #BloggersBelowZero event at the Ice Bar London!- You can read more about that here, but I had an amazing time and I loved it so much!
- Learning how to cook- I’ve been trying to be more adventurous with my cooking this month and actually cook some proper dinners for me and Dan- like our Disney themed dinner earlier this week!
- Helping you guys with your baking!- I’m so proud of my little tips posts I did this month, I hoped that they would be helpful but honestly they’ve had SUCH a reaction on here and on Twitter etc., I’m so happy! If you are struggling with anything baking wise, please do let me know and if I can help I definitely will! <3