I’ve seen this tag floating around a lot lately and thought it looked like so much fun! So when Kat tagged me to take part, I couldn’t wait to get started!
- The first present I ever received was a Winnie the Pooh toy from my Dad after I was born. I still have it now!
- My favourite toy growing up was a Simba cuddly toy which I honestly believed protected me from nightmares. I took him everywhere with me for years!
- I’ve been to Disneyland Paris 6 times- When I was 6 months old, when I was 6 during the summer, when I was 7 for Halloween, when I was 14 for a school trip, when I was 14 with my mum (as the school messed up the day trip and I was so upset that they’d ruined a day at Disneyland for me, my mum wanted to treat me) and when I was 17 with an ex boyfriend. Bleuch.
- I’ve been to Walt Disney World twice, both times with Dan!
- Dan and I got engaged while having dinner at Be Our Guest in Walt Disney World. (Lady Tremaine liked the ring…)
- When I visited Disneyland Paris at 6 months old, we had a character breakfast and Minnie Mouse took me off in my pram to go and see Mickey Mouse. At first my parents laughed but she didn’t bring me back for a REALLY long time! (I’m sure she brainwashed me to become the Disney addict I am).
- I went to see Beauty and the Beast on tour in Southampton and cried about 5 times because I was so happy to be seeing it.
- I spent my 21st birthday watching the Lion King in the West End with Dan.
- My 15th Birthday Party was a Disney fancy dress party where I dressed up as Belle.
- When Enchanted came out, I was obsessed with wearing ribbons in my hair like Giselle.
- I’ve tried to teach myself to sew so I can make Disney costumes SO many times- yet I literally have no idea what I would do with them if I succeeded.
- Growing up, I was convinced I was going to become an animator for Disney until I went to college and did animation and hated it. I still hope I’ll end up working for them in some way some day though!
- I have met every Disney Princess at a Disney park, just not all on the same trip!
- During our trip to WDW in 2015, Dan and I met over 40 characters!
- I went through a phase of really hating the Disney Channel, when High School Musical was super popular and Hannah Montana was all the rage. Now I’m a 23 year old who watches the Disney Channel on her phone while working out at the gym! (Have you seen Austin & Ally? My fave!)
- I have a huge collection of Disney ornaments, cuddly toys, DVD’s, books and CD’s. God knows where it will all go when Dan and I get our own house!
- After we bought Lady, my dalmatian, the breeder told us that her great granddad had been in the live action 102 Dalmatians film as a puppy. She wouldn’t tell people until after they’d adopted her puppies as she wanted them to be bought for love, not for “fame”!
- When I was a little girl and Mulan came out in cinemas, the Disney Store did face painting as either Mulan (in her makeup) or her dog, Little Brother. I chose to get my face painted as the dog and promptly found out that I’m allergic to face paint.
- My mum once bought me a Disney perfume, it was “Belle’s perfume” and meant to be for adults. It smelt disgusting!
- It’s on my “Bucket List” to visit every Disney Park in the world!
Wow, that’s a lot of facts- and it was hard to think of them all but now feels so strange that I’ve had such a Disney centered life hahaha!
I’m not sure who hasn’t done this tag yet, so if you want to do it, please feel free! 🙂